2006-09-14

Wednesday in Montreal

Everybody I know is in varying degrees of shock. I know my friends are okay.

Our hospital responded well to what was happening, and had most of the ORs cleared in minutes for emergency patients. Surgeons of all stripes came out of the woodwork to make sure everyone got the care they needed. Five people eventually needed emergent surgery. I don't know how they're doing and even if I did I suppose I wouldn't really be at liberty to say anyhow.

I'm not going to put a link to that coward's blog, I'm sure if you want to see it you could find it yourself. I haven't looked for it.

My heart goes out to the family that lost their daughter.

To the other families, hang in there, we are thinking of you.

This is not my Montreal. This is still unreal.

No comments: